Xmount is a military-grade rifle mount system tried and tested in real-life conditions on rifles in several situations with impressive results. The market is littered with a huge array of different mounting systems but nothing quite compares to the look, feel and build quality of the X-Mount. The unit is precision machined from a single piece of aluminium which immediately take this unit well above the typical standards of a ‘normal’ rifle mount.
Currently, in use by the UK Royal Marine Commandos, UK army Snipers, UK police marksmen and many others it sets itself apart from the competition as being the most reliable mount available on the market.
The XMount itself comes with 3/8″ and 1/4″ thread options on the bottom to allow you to mount to your tripod of choice.
- Custom made neoprene for excellent grip on wet and oily surfaces.
- Slotted moving plate and tension spring for noise reduction and strength. Self cleaning rail.
- Excellent corrosive resistance.
- Picatinny mount for use with IR & visual flood, illuminator, laser range finder, sling loops and ballistic aids and calculators.
- This product has been designed to last a lifetime. Xmount’s repair and replacement policy is subject to the product being used under normal conditions.
- Fitted with carbon steel inserts 1/4 and 3/8 that will fit all tripod plates.
- Bubble levels to minimise cant.
- Encased screw threads in handle to eliminate damage resulting in failure to open or close passed damaged area.
- Aluminium Alloy 6083 (BS EN 485-2:2008):Core mount, moving plate, Picatinny rail, and handle
- Stainless 303 (BS EN 10088-3):Tension bolt, retaining screws, Thread inserts and spring
- Neoprene AQ133 (ISO 4100):Gripping pads
- PMMA Spec (BS EN ISO 8257-1):Bubble level